Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 New Hair Regiment
Hey all!

So I was watching Ateyaaa's vid on YT (Youtube) about some new products that she will be trying out. With rave reviews and much faith on this product from her, I decided to purchase the set. Of course my compulsion to spend money had much to do with it as well. Anyhoo, my hair has been the bane of my existence for some time now and I figured it's about time I do something about it. Like, start taking care of it; LOL. So I am going to put Nu-Gro to the test. I purchased their Mega Hair Value Kit which was pretty darn inexpensive at $24.99, which includes Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Oil and Moisturizer. Shipping on the other hand threw me for a loop ($12.99) but imagine shipping four products filled with liquid, so I concede. 
So ever since my pregnancy with my daughter, my hair has been dry, brittle, and resistant to growing in the back. And this has been slowly crawling up to the crown of my head. This product promises to thicken and help grow the hair with 100% all natural ingredients. I believe them, because when I read the ingredients I was a bit taken aback. I was like, "this HAS to work." I saw garlic, parsley among other things and it made me think of a woman in the kitchen with thick, flowing hair; skin as flawless as a canvas stirring her homemade care routine products. The shampoo and hair oil, smell divine with a hint of the garlic and parsley not too far behind the nostrils but the hair moisturizer smells intensely of herbs  and the conditioner is heavy with the scent of garlic. But I am reasoning that nothing good for you ever smells too great. So, here is what the products look like and I will be keeping you updated.



"New Hair Regiment" was Posted On: Thursday, February 5, 2009 @2/05/2009 06:51:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ