Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Chronic Spender
So I was watching DoubleSavingDivas on YT earlier and they posted up a vid about turning the light on concerning how and what we are spending our money on. I had been thinking of my financial situation and the ruin that society is in now for some time (I mean who hasn't). I admit that I have a problem when it comes to spending money. I cannot stop myself from spending money. If I have cash on me it's gone within a moments glance and money in the account is a click away from being spent. I suspect that boredom has some to do with it but in the end it is a lack of judgement on my part. I spend and deal with the repercussion later. Before I get money, I already know what it will be spent on. So I've decided to turn the light on. I have to pull the reins on myself and really get it together. I am going to try and prioritize and get things straight. Now I never make promises that I know I can't keep, but I am going to have to do my damnedest to keep myself in line. So this is me turning the light on. The first step is admitting one has a problem. I AM A CHRONIC SPENDER!

~~You make it a great day~~
"Chronic Spender" was Posted On: Sunday, February 8, 2009 @2/08/2009 05:44:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ