Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Pure Foolishness
So at present, I'm eating green gummy soldiers from Kara's Chocolates and drinking an ice cold Corona. I'm watching Family Guy and throwing my stress away with the beer in hand. So this economic crisis has really gotten close to home for me. I can only hope that school will be of some kind of solace the desolution that has overcome this world. My husband has fianlly been hit by this crisis and I can only thank God, that the govt. decided to advise their bill for veterans' ediacation and housing. Times are really rough now, I only fully grasped the situation yesterday, when our only financial stability was shaken. Everything happens for a reason and that is how I can view it because now my husband will finally take advantage of a great opportunity and go back to school, as will I. I just needed to vent.
"Pure Foolishness" was Posted On: Monday, February 16, 2009 @2/16/2009 11:24:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ