Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Will be my new obsession
So as you know, I vid and I like graphic art. But what you didn't know was that I scrap-booked for the first year of my daughter's life. Procrastination set in and then I just let it die down. So as I was looking for textures for my vids and graphic art, I stumbled upon an image that was just beautiful and layered. Followed the link and find out that it's digital scrap-booking! OMG! I love it!.

This will most certainly be something else to take up my time but I'm sure will be quite enjoyable.
"Will be my new obsession" was Posted On: Friday, May 22, 2009 @5/22/2009 10:49:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ