Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Blue Hair...Yes


I have wanted blue hair since I was in high school and I saw a hair color commercial with a brunnette and long flowing straight blue/black hair. I thought it was so chic then. Now I think it's completely badass and I just had to have it. In actuality, coloredbeautiful on Youtube brought the desire back to the forefront for me. So I hopped along to Sally Beauty Supply and purchased three hair colors because I became indecisive once in the hair color aisle.


I ended up with Manic Panic "Shocking Blue" and "Ultra Violet" and N Rage Color "Purple Plum"


Items needed: Gloves (keep hands dye free and protect from bleach), Petroleum (same as gloves for scalp and forehead), hair color, deep conditioner (to treat hair after color), lightener or bleach and activator (to help colors stand out if desired).



End result is LOVE!

Also went a little bleach happy and ombre'd a wig I had. This will probably be purple in the next coming weeks.



Labels: , , , ,

"Blue Hair...Yes" was Posted On: Thursday, August 23, 2012 @8/23/2012 04:25:00 PM | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ