Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Update and things
I should really keep up with this blog a lot more than I do. Procrastination is an illness I am fighting... So anyway, Christmas is almost here and quite frankly this time of year is my favorite. Even with a tight budget or strapped for cash I still love the end of year holidays. It's simply "the most wonderful time of the year!" In celebration of this time I've done two makeup looks and one more crazy drastic one on the way.


For this look I used "Ruby Slippers" from Heavenly Naturals. I have been itching to use this products for years and have finally done so! Tutorial below.



The second looks utilizes the same colors but reversed essentially.


Labels:

"Update and things" was Posted On: Monday, December 19, 2011 @12/19/2011 12:15:00 PM | 1 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ