Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Think Pink
Although I love the holiday season, the fluctuating weather here in Florida dampened my spirits a bit since I got sick and remained that way for TWO weeks! But I am feeling A LOT better and was able to pull off a makeup tutorial. I love watching Fashion Police and the last two episode Kelly Osbourne was wearing a beautiful matte pink lip. I just had to recreate it for myself. Putting the wonderful NYX brand to good use, I did a simple eye look [using BH Cosmetics 88 Warm Palette] and let the drama speak from the lips. To maximize wear and color payoff I applied Too Faced Lip Insurance (which is a lip primer) and then lined my lips with NYX lipliner pencil in "Bloom" (a lovely, vibrant pink shade). I filled in my lips with NYX Matte Lipstick in "Merlot" which is a bit brighter than "Bloom." The look could end there but I topped it off with a dark pink gloss by L'Oreal HIP [Tainted].
Colors used on the lid from BH Warm Matee Palette

Labels: , ,

"Think Pink" was Posted On: Monday, January 23, 2012 @1/23/2012 09:19:00 AM | 4 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ