Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 How you like me now?!
This low boy (twa) has me at a loss for hairstyles. Actually no real hairstyle is achievable. Don't get me wrong, I love it but I also like versatility. This is where wigs would come in handy but at the moment I have only one that I actually like and it was a quickweave turned wig [by me]. I guess the best thing I can do for this short hair is to learn how to accessorize and trust I am getting there :D
Headband
Headband
Headband
...And...
LOL

Labels:

"How you like me now?!" was Posted On: Monday, September 12, 2011 @9/12/2011 08:46:00 PM | 2 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ