Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Dirty Soap
I have a confession to make. I am a reality show junkie. I watch Keeping up With the Kardashians, Real World/Road Rules Challenges, Real Housewives and yes even Jersey Shore. And it is not a guilty pleasure! They entertain me and I actually like some of the people on the shows (even though I don't know them...); so I was absolutely psyched to find out that E! was presenting a new reality series titles Dirty Soap following some daytime soap stars. To top it off, two of the stars are my favorite actors from General Hospital, the soap that I watched the longest, Kelly Monaco and Kirsten Storm.

Now the fact that these are soap opera actors and in lieu of shows like The Hills and The City, I am fairly certain that this is in actuality a docu-drama. But I am alright with that, because I will still be able to see my two fave daytime actors outside of Port Charles! I am excited. So for all of you daytime soap junkies, tune in to E! this September for some reality action "soaps" style! The show is being produced by former soaps stars Kelly Ripa and hubby Mark Consuelo. If you are a soaps fan it is not news to you that they have become a dying breed. CBS has all but one soap left (I believe) as does NBC. ABC will be ending All My Children and I'm not sure how long General Hospital has left on air. So I guess the couple decided to follow the lives of the hottest actors from these vanishing soaps and give us some more drama unscripted (well not much anyway).

Labels:

"Dirty Soap" was Posted On: Thursday, August 18, 2011 @8/18/2011 12:03:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ