Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Put it to good use -- Revisiting Old Items

So I decided to crack open my Coastal Scents shadow/blush palette. Those full pans haven't seen the light of day in quite some time. I don't know if it's time or experience or what [for that matter] but I really am liking the palette now. When I first got it a few years ago, I wasn't exactly over the moon about the product. But now, somehow I appreciate it more and am glad that I still have it in my collection.
In actuality my cousin's upcoming nuptials prompted me to look at the forlorn palette. I wanted to play around with some neutrals and see what I can work with for the wedding. This is one of the first of a few looks that I have done and plan to do in the future. Although I think that I will use the shadow/blush palette along with my 120 palette on wedding day.




Labels:

"Put it to good use -- Revisiting Old Items" was Posted On: Thursday, August 11, 2011 @8/11/2011 10:00:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ