Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Budget Haul
So I have been on a tight, stretched out budget and it's been annoying. But at the same time I have learned to restrain myself from pulling out the ATM card and swiping like a mad woman. It's been a good lesson. But even diva's on a budget need to splurge [wisely] from time to time. This week has been my time.
Since I needed a few things from the pharmacy anyway, while I was there I decided to try drugstore products and with all the rave reviews on Youtube, I gave Wet n Wild a go.


I had actually gone to Walgreens for some lotion and creams since I was in dire need of skin moisturizers. I actually had Cetaphil in mind but found that the store brands were BOGO 50% off. After reading the ingredient labels side by side, I opted for the better deal which was the store brand. For good measure I also grabbed the travel size lotions to try out and use as hand lotions.




As I always do, I waltzed around the cosmetics section and found some great deals and inexpensive items to add to my cosmetic collection.
(From left to right) Blackmail, Disturbia, Haze of Love, Through the Grapevine, Club Havana

These nail polishes were 99 cents. Yep ($0.99)! They're .30 fl oz. but still an awesome deal. The color payoff is great as well. As seen in picture below, the color stands out with just two coats of paint. The ring finger with the chipped nail polish was to show the durability of these lacquers. After three days of washing dishes and laundry, among other things, the polishes held its own. That's saying a lot for my nails. Typically my nail polish is half chipped off by day two.
I also purchased some lipsticks from Wet n Wild. I think they were both $1.99; awesome! Especially considering how creamy and pigmented they are. I cannot speak to the wear on them, since I tried them on simply to swatch.

And lastly, I've been wanting to get eyebrow pencils and to restock on my favorite lip liner (although I did not find that). So I found two great pencils for my brows which are from Jordana and I decided to revisit an old friend, the WetnWild Mega Liner in black. I also purchased a white pencil just to use for outlining, once I get into some Halloween looks. The pencils and liner ranged from $.99-1.99.

I think these were great finds and deals; don't you?

Labels:

"Budget Haul" was Posted On: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 @9/20/2011 08:42:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ