Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Purple Winged Pixie

I have been eyeing this look for some time as something that I wanted to recreate. This was one of my favorite looks that I have done and I really wished that I had saved the original video. But Halloween is coming up and since I did not have the original video, I just said "Heck with it" and made a new one.


I am so grateful that I still have my Beauty from the Earth shadows. They really are beautiful. And don't think you have to purchase the full size minerals to achieve great looks or long shelf life. I used samples that I purchased three years ago. :D

Labels:

"Purple Winged Pixie" was Posted On: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 @9/20/2011 02:17:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ