Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Project "Hit Pan"
I recall a few years back, many vloggers [on Youtube] were practicing using what they had in their collection. Rather than purchasing more and more items, it was a goal to use what we had until the pan was hit, hence the term "hit pan" which meant seeing the metal bottom of eyeshadow, blush, powder or what have you. This also included foundations and lip products. Since I am on this newfound budget of mine, I decided to do just that, hit pan. Wish me luck.
"Project "Hit Pan"" was Posted On: Sunday, September 25, 2011 @9/25/2011 11:06:00 PM | 6 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ