Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Good Eats with Emmy
Eating clean and healthy on a day to day basis can be a bit challenging, especially for those always on the go or busy bees. Working from home makes it easy for me to keep my diet in check since I control 90% of what is in my refrigerator and cabinets. I think this is the best way to make sure that bad eating doesn't happen; controlling what I put in my shopping cart, controls what I eat at home.

 And what do I mostly buy? Vegetables! This food group is lowest in calories which allows one to be able to consume more of it while providing power through nutrients.

Fruits are another must-have in the home but I'll admit it's not something I grab for easily. Try avoiding juice and you all know soda is a NO-NO. 


Who doesn't like snacks? There's a reason why chips, popcorn, snickers bars all have a cult following and do so well in stores. It's because we like to much on things in between meals. Curb your appetite and fuel the body with nuts. Be careful not to eat too much though, these pack a punch in the calorie department.





More fruits and veggies. These foods are full of antioxidants, vitamin C and all kinds of goodness. Substitute mayo for avocado, ketchup for fresh tomatoes, plain old regular yogurt for creamy greek yogurt.

This is what goes from my shopping cart to my kitchen counter and cabinets. Clean, healthy eating is easily attainable if you grab fresh, home grown produce as opposed to bagged "foods" in the grocery aisle.

You make it a great day, 

Emmy Vargas

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

"Good Eats with Emmy" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 @7/09/2013 04:50:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ