Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Summer Faves
During the summer, you'll be hard pressed to find me in any semblance of makeup in South Florida; it's just too hot for it. But there are days when a girl wants to get dolled up [some] and these are my typical facial product choices.

 Iman stick foundation in Earth 7 offers a light, powder finish for under my eyes, since I opt out of using concealer, which can be oily, thus producing more sweat.

 I love this bronzer and pretty much wear it all year round. CoverGirl Queen Collection mineral bronzer in "Ebony"
 This "little pink tin" was gifted to me by a good friend, Matzvi, and it's the perfect lip balm.
 I use MAC's MSF in "Deep/Dark" all over the face just to help with blotting out oil.

THE most important summer item on my list however is bug repellant. It's so hot and humid here that the mosquitos and bugs are in full force. So on days in the back yard or at the park, these sprays and cream are a MUST.
 Repel Natural and Off! Botanical (both are deet free) but I use sprays with deet on forest-like park days.
 And finally, the only fragrance I use is this light, floral perfume "rose the one"
It is so fresh and unoffensive [imo] and perfect for summer days.

Thanks for reading and sharing my summer must-haves, 
You make it a great day.

Emmy

Labels: , , , , , , ,

"Summer Faves" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 @7/03/2013 11:02:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ