Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Roadie OOTD
 I recently took a trip with my twin and the kids to visit family in Palm Beach. I was on my way to shoot some photography for a cousin who's expecting. I knew the day would be hot so I dressed accordingly keeping in mind that I had to attend her baby shower as well.


The blouse was a sleeveless, lightweight vest featuring an open back which allowed for a cool aeration when the wind blew. 
(TJ Maxx)


The polka dot skater skirt, also known as circle skirt was the perfect pairing for the light top and is right on trend with summer fashions. 
(Forever21)

I was so happy to have found these flats and at such an affordable price [$13.99]. I thought it perfect for the amount of walking to be had that day.
(Ross)

You can view my video ootd/vlog on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emmy8405

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

"Roadie OOTD" was Posted On: Monday, July 8, 2013 @7/08/2013 08:53:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ